released June 1, 2016
All music and lyrics by Omri Dagan
Arranged and Produced by Yoav Or
Except for ‘Flutter you Wings’ –
Arranged by Yoav Or and Lia Sherman
And ‘Leave me be’ – Arranged by Omri Dagan Yoav Or
and Lia Sherman
The Wild Willows:
Lead vocals, acoustic and electric guitars: Omri Dagan
Violin and lead vocals: Lia Sherman
Bass: Liron Hazan
Harmonica and percussions: Mihai Cernea
Drums: Ofer Ehrman
Classical and electric guitars: Yoav Or
Backing vocals by The Wild Willows
Trumpet in ‘Find me a place’ and ‘Burning inside: Boris Bodikov
‘Leave me be” –
Violin by Marianne Tur | Viola by Tal Eisenberg | Cello by Sasha Doulov
Recorded and mixed by Ori Winokur at The Slick studio
‘Flutter your wings’ recorded by Yoav Or in Yoav’s studio
Additional vocals were recorded by Yoav Or in Yoav’s studio
Mastered by Eric Broyhill
Art and design by Jenny Lumelsky
All rights reserved to Omri Dagan and The Wild Willows
We are very excited to thank these dear and important people. family and friends who helped and contributed to fulfilling the dream that was creating this album:
Igor and Slava Sherman, Irit and Ezra Dagan, Israel and Aviva Movshovitz, Sasha and Ola Krumer, and Yoav Or.
Special Thanks to:.
• Yoav Or who built us up and truly made us understand ourselves.
• Jenia Vasilenko for her support.
• Ori Winokur for his deep musical understanding.
• Jenny Lumelsky for conveying the Wild Willows story through
delicate drawings and amazing artistry.
• Marianne Tur who believed in us all along, and played with
sensitivity and skill alongside Tal Eisenberg and Sasha Doulov
in the album.
• Our dear friends Ilana and Alon for their love and support from
• Israel Nizri, for his talent and devotion - playing with us for
• The Hazan, Enkava and Cernea families for their love and
• Last but not least, our lovely audience, which has been following
us with excitement and affection while empowering us to go
This album is dedicated to :
Omri’s grandmother, Joka, who has given her life to her family and inspired those who surround her to love, appreciate and live the life they dream of.
Lia’s grandmother, Ida, who lived her life happily, with optimism and endless devotion to her family.
As the days go by we only miss them more.
We love you both, forever.
all rights reserved